Sunday 26 May 2013

A call from heart

I am callin you
i am callin you
you say that i am in you
now where are you
where are you baby
mistakes happen all in my life
that time i cant control my pride
Now i apologize
i cant understand
That what is wrong
And what is right
Baby stop this fight
Now please come back
I wanna hold you tight
 Now i am nothing
Without you and you
You the queen and i am your king
Nashua rap and Imran sing..

its dedication  2 1 love
its my promise to you baby
i am so sorry
so please
please
please
please 
come back!

i am crying 
i am dying
memories coming and hitting my heart
further they rolling the tears from eye and ball
focusing 1 image that's you and you
now loneliness i can chew
i love you
i love you
mistakes of my whole life 
why i bluff you
why i bluff you
aaja we mahiya
words i recite for you
baby!!!!
bless you!

1 comment:

  1. maxwelle vanz aparece11 July 2013 at 22:53

    so touching message to a beloved woman..:)

    its so nice...

    ReplyDelete